Hot Springs Gumbo &
Crawfish Festival Vendor Application
We are accepting applications
for one dessert vendor and up to five (5) non-food vendors at our
Apply here if you haven't already done
so. Applying does not guarantee you will be
Spa City Blues Society (SCBS), doing business as The
Hot Springs Gumbo and Crawfish Festival, is soliciting applications to
operate one dessert concession booth and up to five (5) commercial vendor
booths during the 2018 Hot Springs Gumbo and Crawfish Festival. The
festival will be held at Hill Wheatley Plaza, Central Avenue, in Hot
Springs, AR, April 21, 2018. Selected vendors will be required to abide
by the following terms of agreement.
1. Be open for business between the hours of 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm on
Saturday, April 21.
2. Be responsible for knowledge of and adherence to all health and
business codes and regulations.
3. Be responsible for necessary plug or pigtail for electricity and hose
for water. Water and electricity will be available at no extra charge.
4. Keep area around work area clean and litter free.
5. Submit signed application by April 1, 2018. Note: Submittal of an
application does not guarantee selection.
6. If selected, remit the required fee of $75 on or before April 15.
7. No guarantee of category exclusivity. Maximum of 5 non-food vendors.
Non-food vendors will provide a description of their product with their
8. All decisions regarding vendors will be made by the SCBS and are
If you wish to be considered for one of the vendor spots, please
complete your application here.
Selected vendors will be announced on or about April 5, 2018.
Grounds will be open for vendor set up by 9 am on
April 21. Teardown will be after 6 pm. SCBS will assign vendor
For more information please contact
Bert Clevenger, Spa City Blues